Natalie MacNeil is an Emmy Award-winning media entrepreneur, #1 Amazon best-selling author of She Takes on the World: A Guide to Being Your Own Boss, Working Happy, and Living on Purpose, and Founder of SheTakesOnTheWorld.com.
She Takes On The World is one of the top blogs in the world for women entrepreneurs. She Takes on the World appeared on the Forbes list, “Top 10 Entrepreneurial Sites for Women” and on the ForbesWoman list, “Top 100 Websites for Women” the last three years in a row. It is also the 2010 winner of Blog of the Year at the Stevie Awards, dubbed “the Oscar’s of business awards.”
Natalie is the Co-founder of Imaginarius, an award winning digital media company known for its groundbreaking work in interactive innovations and creative online marketing strategies. The company’s most recent production is the Emmy award winning Out My Window, the world’s first 360 degree, full feature documentary which was developed with the National Film Board (NFB).
Natalie is frequently quoted and interviewed in the media. She has appeared in Glamour, Forbes.com, ForbesWoman, Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur.com, Mashable, Examiner.com, Financial Post, TechVibes, Exchange Magazine, and Personal Branding Magazine. Her business-chic style has also been featured in People StyleWatch.
In 2010, Natalie was recognized as Canada’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year by the Impact Organization. She graduated with an honours degree in Political Science and Business from the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada where she currently resides.
- Winner of Digital Launch Pad, recognizing She Takes on the World as Canada’s hottest digital property (December 2011)
- Recipient of the Women 100 from the International Alliance for Women, honoring 100 global leaders who work to empower women (November 2011)
- Winner of an EMMY Award in the Digital Non-Fiction category for producing Out My Window, an interactive documentary by the National Film Board (2011)
- Recipient of Young Entrepreneur of the Year in Canada, awarded by the Impact Organization (November 2010)
- Winner of the Stevie Award for Blog of the Year (November 2010)