I'm Natalie MacNeil
AN EMMY AWARD-WINNING MEDIA ENTREPRENEUR, 4x BESTSELLING AUTHOR, AND GO-TO COACH TO THOUSANDS OF SOUL-CENTERED ENTREPRENEURS
Over the last decade, I've helped more than a million people create extraordinary lives and businesses.
Are you ready to follow the callings on your heart?
Do you have a desire to share your soul's work with more people?
Do you know you're here to break the mould and be part of a new paradigm of being on this planet? If any of this resonates, you’re in the right place.
I work with the creators, the seekers, the explorers; the ones changing the world by sharing their gifts through soul-centric businesses. I guide them into the vast landscapes of themselves where their highest visions reside.
Through my coaching, books, workshops, and programs, you will embody the vision you hold for your life and your business right here and now.
My work is
It’s a beautiful tapestry woven from years of practice and study and teaching.
I’ve been named a “transformer of our generation” by Levo, described as “the ultimate self-starting businesswoman” by Elle Magazine, and featured on Inc's list of "27 Women Changing the World." The clients I am honored to serve have called me a “destiny doula” and “hope holder.”
Translation = I'm a transformation super nerd, and I embody what I teach. A few more things about me...
- I’m a Canadian expat who calls Los Angeles home, a jetsetting lover of adventure, and devoted to expanding human potential.
- I've completed intensive trainings and certifications in a variety of modalities that I weave into my methodology, including neurostrategic coaching, Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping), kundalini mudra meditation, and more.
- I know that anything you can embody, you can create and make your reality.
- I know your future is blazing bright, and I'm here to create it with you. We don’t fit into this world because we are here to birth a new world. And if you're still on this page, I know you feel that call.
There is so much more to this dance of life and to building thriving businesses than "funnels" or "conversion rates." Those things are important, but they aren't everything.
We owe it to ourselves to revel in pleasure, love, connection, and joy.
...In Embodiment > Mindset
"It's all about mindset" is the oversimplification of the century. The real road to becoming the hero you were born to be starts when you choose to be that now.
We owe it to ourselves to reclaim every part of ourselves we have shamed or been afraid of, embrace all that makes us different, and embody the future we desire right here and right now.
And I want you to know that you have a home here to do all of that and more - free from shame.
Welcome home. I’m so happy you're here.
Now that you’ve arrived, you might be wondering how all this came to be…
I used to be out taking on the world, and I was a trailblazer in the industries I built my businesses in, receiving many awards and accolades from an Emmy to "Entrepreneur of the Year."
In fact, for over a decade I offered my products and services to the world under a brand name called “She Takes on the World,” which you may be familiar with. It's also the name of my first bestselling book.
I was always out exploring the world, and I was hoping to find myself in it. I didn't just want to find myself, I wanted to find where I truly felt I belonged in the world.
I wandered off the beaten path, got lost on purpose, and soaked up all the hidden, beautiful truths and stories I could find.
But I realized I was only living part of the truth I wanted to live. A piece of me was still locked away, deep inside my soul. Buried under business suits, corporate meetings and a professional online persona.
And I missed her.
I realized that I didn’t want to belong in the world at all.
I wanted to feel at home in my own skin, to live authentically and wholly embrace the calling I felt deep in my heart. I ached to catch a glimpse of what sharing my own beautiful kaleidoscope of personality and purpose could look like.
So, I went from taking on the world to diving deep into my inner world. I started exploring my own breathtaking landscapes - the grand peaks, the dark chasms and the wild flora of my soul.
And it was here that I FINALLY discovered my soul's work.
I am here to share my life and business-changing Transformational Embodiment Method™ with the masses. I am here to guide you home to your true purpose, your pleasure, and your aliveness. I am here to create a space for us —the seekers, the creators, and the entrepreneurs —to envision, explore, and embody our visions of the future. The future for ourselves, our businesses, and for the world.
I’m stepping out of the perfectly-polished studios I used to have, and into a place of authenticity and radical self-expression.
I’m embracing the future I’ve always felt connected to and fully embodying it, now.
I'm here to embark on a journey of wild self-discovery with you, and to cheer you on as you boldly blaze new trails.
Head high. Heart first.
It’s going to be an epic adventure. I hope you’re as excited about it as I am.
Want more of my entrepreneurial track record?
- Won an Emmy for my work as a co-producer on Out My Window, the world’s first full-length, 360 degree interactive documentary
- Was nominated for another Emmy for Inside Hana’s Suitcase, an interactive experience based on the international bestselling book, that educates young people about the Holocaust and creating a more loving and accepting world
- Raised a round of investment funding in 2012 to launch one of the very virtual business incubators in the world
- Won Young Entrepreneur of the Year the Stevie Awards for Women in Business
- Listed on Forbes “Top 100 Websites for Women” four years in a row
- Published She Takes on the World: A Guide to Being Your Own Boss, Working Happy, and Living on Purpose, the bestselling business book for women
- Landed my dream book deal with Penguin Random House (Perigee Imprint) for The Conquer Kit and Conquer Your Year, my creative business planning system for entrepreneurs
- Helped build The Conquer Academy school in a community in Tanzania I have a deep connection to from travels there in my early twenties
- Uprooted my whole life in Canada, to set up my new headquarters in Los Angeles
- Co-hosted a retreat for high-earning, impact-driven women entrepreneurs with Richard Branson on Necker Island
- Landed a double book deal with Chronicle Books for The Rituals, a two-part journey into practices of self-discover and transformation
- Did all of this while remaining location-independent, working with a virtual team, while exploring about 100 countries
Working with Natalie and her team has been an invaluable experience and opportunity to nurture my own professional growth. Our monthly recurring revenue has doubled, and overall sales have increased by more than 50%. There has been a significant shift in my mindset and confidence, and for the first time since starting my business I stepped wholeheartedly into the role of CEO.
CEO of Authentic Web Solutions
She gets it, she sees it, she breathes it into you. If you’re looking for someone who has the gift of going 50,000 feet then 5,000 feet, 50,000 feet then 5,000 feet, and then sideways, that’s Natalie. She can’t charge enough for what she is worth.
Executive Leadership & Equity Consultant
You inspire me. The women of the next generation who are doing incredible work, not just in their own businesses but in changing the world, is the most inspiring thing to me. There is something about your generation that is going to get it right, that balance between our personal lives and a purpose larger than our lives. It’s fantastic what you are doing.
Arianna Huffington, Founder of Thrive Global and HuffPo
For the first time in my life, I feel supported at every level from vision to strategic planning. So many of us have a vision to make the world a better place, and this is where it’s at.
Dr. Romie Mushtaq
Neurologist and Mindfulness Expert
We need more miracle workers in leadership positions, and I love the work Natalie is contributing to the world in service of others.
New York Times Bestselling Author of Super Attractor and May Cause Miracles
Working with Natalie has been an intersection of business, healing, showing up for self, and showing up for the world.
CEO of Spiritual Intelligence
What They’re Saying
Media bio and photos
Natalie MacNeil is an Emmy Award–winning media entrepreneur listed on the Levo 100 as a "transformer of our generation" and featured by Inc. as one of "27 women leaders changing the world." She is devoted to expanding human potential and inspiring people to live deeply meaningful lives through her books, videos, interactive films, coaching experiences, and live events. She has been featured in Elle, Glamour, People, TIME, Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, and more.